Calle Asturias 13 B
Located on the first floor of a small building next to the Lo Pagán promenade, surrounded by shops and the best restaurants and leisure areas, this ready-to-move-in house consists of two floors. The first floor has a living/dining room and an open-plan fully equipped kitchen and a 10 m2 terrace, a toilet and a big storage room with cupboard.
This house is the perfect home for those who want to enjoy the pleasure of living by the sea with the comfort of being at the heart of the town. Belonging to San Pedro del Pinatar, Murcia, Lo Pagán is located on the Costa Cálida, facing the Mar Menor and close the Mediterranean Sea, inhabited all year round by both Spaniards and an international community of very diverse nationalities, being the ideal place for those looking for quality of life, good gastronomy and the perfect temperature throughout the year to enjoy life outdoors at its best.
• Living/dining room with 10 sqm terrace.
• Kitchen with appliances.
• Storage room with cupboard.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 with built-in wardrobe and a 10 sqm terrace.
• 1 bathroom with a walk-in shower.
• Laminate flooring.
• Smooth paint walls.
• Built-in wardrobes in 1 bedroom.
• Fully fitted kitchen with all Balay appliances.
• Air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom
• Doors in smooth lacquered wood.
• Double glazed Climalit windows and terrace door.
• Orientation: South.
• Status: Brand new after a comprehensive reform.
We speak Dutch, Spanish and English.